Whether it stemmed from a dearth of old age homes/retirement communities, or if it is just that the elder generation is becoming increasingly tech-savvy, we are seeing more and more senior citizens prefer to lead an independent life with Elder Care Chennai. However, they undoubtedly will need aid and assistance every now and again. So, if you have an elder living by themselves, how can you make sure you’re there for them even when you’re not?
Independence At Its Core
Contrary to the literal meaning of the term, actual independence is less about doing everything by oneself and more about feeling safe and confident enough to do so. For seniors, this translates to having a reliable, trustworthy, caring individual they can reach out to at any time. Someone who understands them, knows them and essentially becomes an irreplaceable part of their lives.
That’s why at Alserv, we have Personal Relationship Managers(PRM) – custodians of all requests raised by the customers they are mapped to.
PRM – You’ve Got A Friend In Them
Our PRMs are dedicated first points of contact for Geriatric Care in Chennai who can be reached via phone or message at any time of the day. They don’t just connect vendors and customers, but go above and beyond to provide:
- Personalized services: Like the grocery store owner who builds a personal relationship with all his customers, our PRMs know the needs and preferences of all the customers they are mapped to. Both the seniors and their loved ones can easily reach out and request services.
- Care and attention: They are skilled and trained to serve elders. The managers are tuned into the emotional wellbeing of elders and know how to treat them with utmost care and affection. The personal relationship managers practically become an extended part of the family.
- 24/7 availability: Personal relationship managers are prepared for all of the elders’ needs and emergencies. They are just a call away. Elders can avail of any Home Care Services in Chennai from them, day or night.
- Personalized recommendations: PRMs arm themselves with information on what kind of diet the elder is on and accordingly plan and deliver meals. They know when the medicines are due and deliver them to their doorstep. Imagine not having to reiterate preferences or details such as address and phone number to someone new every time!
- Or just a friend to talk to: Most times all we need is a friend to talk to. Personal relationship managers check in on the elders to make sure they and their needs are taken care of. And elders can also call and talk to them about anything without any hesitation.
The Prime Side of Eldercare
Taking care of elders’ needs is one thing. But noticing things that are unsaid, understanding & building relationships, and listening to the elders patiently calls for a professional – a personal relationship manager. Proper planning and provision of long-term care require the same point of contact. Delivering eldercare services becomes more efficient with empathetic managers.
Alserv serves as the one-stop solution for all eldercare needs — medical services, home maintenance services, daily food delivery, security services, and concierge services. At one call, everything is available to the elders whenever they need something, allowing them to have a truly happy retirement.